euroclass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
euroclass

forum collège

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

About "Un jour sans fin"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
julien A

julien A

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-05-09

About "Un jour sans fin" Empty
PostSubject: About "Un jour sans fin"   About "Un jour sans fin" Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 8:30 pm

LIke i Said in the reply I post a new subject where we can speak about the film and of course change our Idea . . . U can tell me what is your favourite movie etc. . .
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
I have an other question :
What will you do if you were in a "day without end "
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
personaly I will do 10 english tests to correct my VERY bad mark Very Happy
In fact I think that I will try to understand why I'm stuck in this world and I will try to find a SOLUTION . . .

king AND YOU
. . . WhAT wIlL U dO??. . .
Back to top Go down
http://juju-rct.skyrock.com
phil

phil

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: About "Un jour sans fin"   About "Un jour sans fin" Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 10:18 pm

maybe i will sleep and play until it's over
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2007-02-21

PostSubject: Re: About "Un jour sans fin"   About "Un jour sans fin" Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 10:44 pm

At one moment , Phil ( the hero in the film) learns how to play the piano , that's what I would like to do , learn to play an instrument ...
But I wouldn't like to be in Julien's world , imagine , I would have to correct his never ending tests , .... Well , maybe THIS IS MY LIFE .... HELP ! I WANT TO GET OUT OF IT !!!!!!! No No No
Back to top Go down
https://euroclass.forumotion.com
phil

phil

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: About "Un jour sans fin"   About "Un jour sans fin" Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 11:02 pm

Ah ah I play piano
Back to top Go down
Aurélien B.

Aurélien B.

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: About "Un jour sans fin"   About "Un jour sans fin" Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 11:45 pm

Me, if I was in a "day without end", I would be stayed at home everyday or would be get out everyday !!! In other terms, I would like to do an other thing that to go at school and personally, if I could, I would have killed Charlemagne because he invented it !!!! I agree it's nice to learn something when we are sitting on our chairs (even if it's not too great when we are sitting all the day) but I find it's boring to work when it's the night, most of all, when you had a long and very hard day before!!! What about it ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.lechtigarsdu83.skyrock.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About "Un jour sans fin"   About "Un jour sans fin" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About "Un jour sans fin"
Page 1 of 1