euroclass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
euroclass

forum collège

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's nearly the end ...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dmonrocher

dmonrocher

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-01-20

It's nearly the end ... Empty
PostSubject: It's nearly the end ...   It's nearly the end ... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 2:25 pm

Harry , I was mad at you .... I didn't take any more photos because of you ... But you are forgiven now, you were a good help on Friday ....
Teach

It's nearly the end ... Dscn4110
Back to top Go down
ramzisteward

ramzisteward

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-05-31

PostSubject: Re: It's nearly the end ...   It's nearly the end ... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 10:05 pm

Quand je me rapel de ce college sa me manque un peut les exelents prof que j'avais !!!

le lycee j'adore mais quand on change d'établisement sa manque tjrs en plus une salle d'anglais ^^ c tjrs tres cool

enfinn tres beau souvenir quand j'y reprense !
Back to top Go down
http://vudairfrance320.skyblog.com
dmonrocher

dmonrocher

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: It's nearly the end ...   It's nearly the end ... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 12:20 am

I am very happy to read that you have good memories ...
I am even more happy to tell you that some people who are on this photo have 18 , or 20 !!! as their AVERAGE in English for the first term in seconde !!!
If I remember well Adyi was with you in 5e , and He could do better ....( his first term is not so bright )

And you know what , I have news from ... my friend BOB , he tells me he is invited to Mr Obama's inauguration ceremony next week
I am happy for him; he is taking part to a big event in the American history !!!!
You all remember Bob , I hope ???
Back to top Go down
Urban Gamer

Urban Gamer

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: It's nearly the end ...   It's nearly the end ... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:38 pm

Oh thanks god, I'm not in the picture...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's nearly the end ...   It's nearly the end ... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's nearly the end ...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
euroclass :: Euro :: 2007/2008 :: 3e Euro-
Jump to: