euroclass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
euroclass

forum collège

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

THE PLAY : WE DONNIT

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2007-02-21

THE PLAY  :   WE DONNIT Empty
PostSubject: THE PLAY : WE DONNIT   THE PLAY  :   WE DONNIT Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 2:47 pm

Well, yes, it's done , and our time together is over , but nobody feels nostalgic, because we are all looking forward to the HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!!
Well, for you , there's the Brevet too , I am aware of that ..
Anyway, I am glad we could watch the play together for that last period together , sorry Ludmilla wasn't there to see how pretty she looks as a prnicess ( but somedy already told her , and red IS a nice coulour that suits her )
Sorry again, Vince You were the person who sweated as John Merrick in the filmed version, but I was so pleased with Harry who took your part for the performance in front of the parents , that My subconscious remembered HIM ....
It was a nice moment together this morning , with the satisfaction of something completed ... AND I have kept all my promises too you.. And got compliments about you , which is something I like , and so I am proud of you ....
So now , I cross my fingers for you for your exams , and wish you all the best for next year ..
And .. No, I won't close the forum yet , even if I leave Django , I will be very happy to have news from you
Take care of yourselves , and of each other
Teach
Back to top Go down
https://euroclass.forumotion.com
Aurélien B.

Aurélien B.

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: THE PLAY : WE DONNIT   THE PLAY  :   WE DONNIT Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 10:21 pm

So it's a stange situation because I think it's one of lasts times I write on this this forum ... So, it's true it was very nice to watch the result of Eloïse,Phil, ludmilla, vincent, Harry, you and me did ... It was nice to shot it and it will be usefull if somebody would like to remember what we were this year ... I 'm sure it will be nice to watch it again some years later ...Anyway, I added to the film a subtitle and I enjoyed to watch the film again ... =) so it's rather the end and even if there is still the Brevet, I have never been so relieve to tell me year is over ... European Class was a good exprerience which allowed me to know what could we feel by being lost at Victoria's station and so many other things ... Well even if it's rather the end, it's nice to conclude it was SO FAR SO GOOD untill the end ... cheers Meanwhile, Good Bye and I wich to you all good persuance !!! Cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.lechtigarsdu83.skyrock.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2007-02-21

PostSubject: Re: THE PLAY : WE DONNIT   THE PLAY  :   WE DONNIT Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 11:09 pm

Well , as I told you , i will not close the forum ... Not for the moment , because I know now that I will still be in Django next year , and so , we can still use it to keep in touch ..And I might continue with the 4e of this year , so you are all welcome to say hello from time to time , and tell your younger friends how it feels to be in 2nde !!!!
tomorrow , we are going on a -small boat trip to St Mandrier with the 4e ...
Bye for now
teach
Back to top Go down
https://euroclass.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE PLAY : WE DONNIT   THE PLAY  :   WE DONNIT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE PLAY : WE DONNIT
Page 1 of 1