euroclass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
euroclass

forum collège

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

anybody here ???

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dmonrocher

dmonrocher

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-01-20

anybody here ??? Empty
PostSubject: anybody here ???   anybody here ??? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 2:42 pm

Hi to the former 3e Euro , Julien ,Aurélien , Phil, Gael , Vince, Eloise , and the others ... I wish you all the best for this new school year lol!, and remember , you can still come in here and say hello, I'll be very happy to have news from you ...
teach
Back to top Go down
Aurélien B.

Aurélien B.

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2007-09-11

anybody here ??? Empty
PostSubject: Did you think I leave ? Well, not yet ...   anybody here ??? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 11:42 pm

And yes it's hard to lose his habits I think me and others couldn't forget euroclass as quick as we registered last year ... and yes, one year has already passed . anybody here ??? 352719 stange how time is short don't you think so ? Very Happy Well hard to forget it most of all I use to go in front of the school before being at dumont just afer ... Well one years has passed but I don't forget django reinhardt is there ...

bye
and best regards to the formers - That is (NOT?) all for the moment Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.lechtigarsdu83.skyrock.com
dmonrocher

dmonrocher

anybody here ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anybody here ???   anybody here ??? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 6:54 am

Hi Aurélien ..
I was missing you Smile ..I wonder if the new 3e Euro will be as present as you were on the forum ???
Meanwhile , have a nice week , and hope you enjoy Dumont ... I was very happy there too ..A long time ago , of course ..
Teach
Back to top Go down
Aurélien B.

Aurélien B.

anybody here ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anybody here ???   anybody here ??? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 7:49 pm

you know everything is possible if we give us the mean to succed ... 130 posts ? So, it's a new challenge . I h ave to tell you I had a secret .. I can tell you now django is over for me, it's that euroclass was my home page what allowed me to conect me automatically even if I wasn't log in ... Great isn't it ? Very Happy
Bye for now
Back to top Go down
dmonrocher

dmonrocher

anybody here ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anybody here ???   anybody here ??? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 8:01 pm

I remember how you spied on the other team for learning at Europe ...It was SO FUNNY !!!Even though we didn't win , this was a great moment ...Smile
Back to top Go down
phil

phil

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2007-03-29

anybody here ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anybody here ???   anybody here ??? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 7:05 pm

Hey Smile

I'm alive !

well... Razz
I would like to say, in the end of the year 2008 maybe I'll come to say hello to my others teachers

Good luck for the 4e and 3e Razz (If you read me, you must work a lot in 3e, even if it's easy, because after it's more difficult study )
Back to top Go down
dmonrocher

dmonrocher

anybody here ??? Empty
PostSubject: Hi , Phil!!   anybody here ??? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 8:55 pm

phil wrote:
Hey Smile

I'm alive !... Glad to know it
well... Razz
I would like to say, in the end of the year 2008 maybe I'll come to say hello to my others teachers
I'll be glad to see you ...
Good luck for the 4e and 3e Razz (If you read me, you must work a lot in 3e, even if it's easy, because after it's more difficult study )

I [i]told you so !!! Well , please , if you come , you must tell your little friends , who don't seem to understand that [b]they haven't started to work yet , and that real work starts after the BAC ... [/b
Believe me , teachers know best

Anyway , glad to have news from you Phil , you know , I always said about you that you would be VERY good at the lycée , this means I expext good news from you Cool
Back to top Go down
Aurélien B.

Aurélien B.

anybody here ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anybody here ???   anybody here ??? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 12:19 pm

hi, it's again me
Good idea, well django is never too far in fact so maybe I'll come with Phil (we are in the same class) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dmonrocher

dmonrocher

anybody here ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anybody here ???   anybody here ??? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:41 pm

I am glad to hear that you are still together ...I 'll see you with pleasure , I'll tell you my timetable too , so as to be sure I'll be there when you come
Back to top Go down
Aurélien B.

Aurélien B.

anybody here ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anybody here ???   anybody here ??? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 10:18 pm

ok I'll give you mine too but we will see for later maybe in the end of may or the start of june
Back to top Go down
phil

phil

anybody here ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anybody here ???   anybody here ??? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 7:27 pm

Hmm....

Last week I came with Julien and Adiy but we couldn't see teachers.

I'll try again next time incognito
Back to top Go down
dmonrocher

dmonrocher

anybody here ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anybody here ???   anybody here ??? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 7:33 pm

Well, if you come on Friday afternoons, you won't see me . Sad .
I have the 3e at 10 on Mondays, Thursdays ansd Fridays
Back to top Go down
phil

phil

anybody here ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anybody here ???   anybody here ??? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 7:36 pm

Hard for me to come ....

But I'll try Razz
Back to top Go down
dmonrocher

dmonrocher

anybody here ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anybody here ???   anybody here ??? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 7:40 pm

It will be interesting for the 3e to have your impressions of the lycée...do you have any marks yet???
Who is with you too ? How do you feel in English ???
Back to top Go down
phil

phil

anybody here ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anybody here ???   anybody here ??? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 7:49 pm

I'll tell you when and I'll come Razz
Back to top Go down
phil

phil

anybody here ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anybody here ???   anybody here ??? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 11:43 pm

Monday maybe I'll go take my "brevet" at 4 pm, so maybe I'll come to say hi ^^
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2007-02-21

anybody here ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anybody here ???   anybody here ??? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 11:25 pm

Can't you come a few minutes earlier and say Hi to the 3e Euro ???
Back to top Go down
https://euroclass.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

anybody here ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anybody here ???   anybody here ??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

anybody here ???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
euroclass :: Euro :: 2007/2008 :: 3e Euro-
Jump to: