euroclass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
euroclass

forum collège

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Congratulations to Cyrine ..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2007-02-21

Congratulations to Cyrine .. Empty
PostSubject: Congratulations to Cyrine ..   Congratulations to Cyrine .. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:37 am

Who has just been elected at the school board ... So , she is following Julien's footsteps ....
lol!
This proves again there are interesting people in the Euro class, don't you agree? ...
And well , Benjamin , you were quite close indeed ....

And by the way , Julien , are you still a "délégué" this year ?????Congratulations to Cyrine .. 673533
Back to top Go down
https://euroclass.forumotion.com
phil

phil

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to Cyrine ..   Congratulations to Cyrine .. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 10:03 pm

I think so
Back to top Go down
Cyrine.s

Cyrine.s

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to Cyrine ..   Congratulations to Cyrine .. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 10:21 pm

Very Happy Thank for this topic
Back to top Go down
julien A

julien A

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to Cyrine ..   Congratulations to Cyrine .. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 9:19 pm

yes i'm still with Ludmilla and We get our '' conseil de classe '' on monday
and i have had nothing =(
i'm only 12 of average because of maths and chemistry , but every teachers thinks i can get better marks if I work my maths . . .
my maths teacher said that I have the level to go in scientific 1ere so I have to work !!!!!
in general , i have done a good begin of schoolyear but i didn't work as i had to work and that's the problem
You know , the sophomore life is quiet EXEPTIONAL
It explode all you can imagine !!!
You 're totally free and you may be very responsable of your self !!
maybe was I more self confident !! you know how I am =S
but , i'm working hard since 3 weeks and i Hope i will get the congratulations for the second part of the year . . .
Ludmilla get 14 and nothing else , no congratulations
but it's already better than me !!!
MY TEACHERS TOLD US WE HAVE THE BETTER 2NDE CLASS !!!!
the LEVEL is VERY VERY VERY high =O
ohh !! will you goo to the cinema on nex tuesday to see kaigo ? we will with the euro class
bye , i hopz i could see you Soon
===> julien .
Back to top Go down
http://juju-rct.skyrock.com
phil

phil

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to Cyrine ..   Congratulations to Cyrine .. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 11:40 pm

"MY TEACHERS TOLD US WE HAVE THE BETTER 2NDE CLASS !!!!"

our 2nd is better Smile
I've 14.85 of average, and I'm in the middle of the class ^^
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2007-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to Cyrine ..   Congratulations to Cyrine .. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 11:20 pm

Well , so who is THE BEST ????( superlative , my dears !!!!! )

Anyway , the Romans said they had rather be the last in Rome than the first anywhere else .....

I am quite happy of your results , and well , Julien, it's just what I told you , you can and should work better , you are a little like ( forgive me ) a young puppy , but once you've overcome this silly stage , you can be at the top ... if you make the good choices ....
Thanks for giving me news ... So I expect good news for next term ... I told you how good pupils get bad surprises at the beginning of their seconde , so tell the younger ones about your experience , maybe they'll listen to you more than to me .... Some of the ones this year are even worse than you were last year ... Adolescence is really hard for some boys ... The girls seem to cope better , they are more mature or have more to prove ....
Have a nice Sunday
Teach
...Very nice , your new avatar ....
Back to top Go down
https://euroclass.forumotion.com
julien A

julien A

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to Cyrine ..   Congratulations to Cyrine .. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 9:30 pm

oh , I totally agree With you !!
you were right , i was very imature and maybe not ready to go to high school , like many boys , but , that's ,not a reason to get 12 of average !!!
and phil , i'm sorry but it's right , We 've the best CLASS but don't worry , I know you have a good class too
Back to top Go down
julien A

julien A

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to Cyrine ..   Congratulations to Cyrine .. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 9:31 pm

an thanks for my avatar =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to Cyrine ..   Congratulations to Cyrine .. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Congratulations to Cyrine ..
Page 1 of 1