euroclass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
euroclass

forum collège

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[pull]Do you like to draw ???

Go down 
3 posters

Do you like to draw ?
Yes, I do.
[pull]Do you like to draw ??? Vote_lcap75%[pull]Do you like to draw ??? Vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
No, I don't.
[pull]Do you like to draw ??? Vote_lcap25%[pull]Do you like to draw ??? Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Urban Gamer

Urban Gamer

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-11-20

[pull]Do you like to draw ??? Empty
PostSubject: [pull]Do you like to draw ???   [pull]Do you like to draw ??? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 1:25 pm

Hello everybody !

I post this pull because I don't really know what persons in the class like drawing.

Personaly, I like to draw, when I have free time to spent, or when I am in class (not because I'm boring, I don't know why I want to draw). Maybe the peoples who have a scanner and who draws will post some of their drawings.

If you answer the pull, please say in a post why you chose "yes" or "no".

Bye, and I hope you enjoy your holidays !

Last edited by Urban Gamer on Sun May 11, 2008 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
phil

phil

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: [pull]Do you like to draw ???   [pull]Do you like to draw ??? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 8:46 pm

Yes I like on photoshop but not on paper
Back to top Go down
dmonrocher

dmonrocher

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: [pull]Do you like to draw ???   [pull]Do you like to draw ??? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 11:53 pm

Hi, well, yes when you ask your question, I understand that it is not just drawing in class, but just the people in the class who like to draw...
And also, well Gael, unfortunately , you are never boring, but maybe sometimes you get bored, am I right?
I still haven't had the time to really read about those articles you told me about, but I don't know why I seem to have time for nothing!
Well, I hope the weather is nice tomorrow , and I can take care of my garden ...
I am like many people who seem to like to draw a lot when they spend a long time on the phone , or when I am at teachers' meetings ...
Bye for now, and do not forget to go out if the sun shines, (this is especially for Aurélien...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [pull]Do you like to draw ???   [pull]Do you like to draw ??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[pull]Do you like to draw ???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
euroclass :: Euro :: 2007/2008 :: 3e Euro-
Jump to: