euroclass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
euroclass

forum collège

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Here is what we are preparing for you ............

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2007-02-21

Here is what we are preparing for you ............ Empty
PostSubject: Here is what we are preparing for you ............   Here is what we are preparing for you ............ Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 3:36 pm

A l’attention des élèves de 3e et de leurs parents :

La semaine du 12 au 16 Mai sera consacrée à des devoirs communs à tous les élèves de 3e.
Ils seront évalués en compréhension écrite, compréhension orale, et expression écrite.
La journée du vendredi 16 Mai sera consacrée à l’évaluation orale sous forme d’un entretien de quelques minutes avec un professeur.
Les cours auront lieu normalement pour tous les élèves, et l’horaire de passage de l’oral du vendredi sera communiqué aux élèves, qui lorsqu’ils ne seront pas en train de passer leur oral seront en cours normalement .

L’équipe d’anglais

So this is in French , and it is very clear ! It's coming ! BE READY !!!!!
I don't want to put any pressure on you, but ..... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
https://euroclass.forumotion.com
Aurélien B.

Aurélien B.

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Here is what we are preparing for you ............   Here is what we are preparing for you ............ Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 4:39 pm

gOoOoOd gOd, it is we should be ready !!! 4 weeks it's not so long and it's comming enough quickly !!!! cyclops what a pity !!! One thing is sure is once all that passed, it will be finished well ... even if there is still our BREVET ... Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.lechtigarsdu83.skyrock.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2007-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Here is what we are preparing for you ............   Here is what we are preparing for you ............ Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 4:52 pm

Not to worry !
We have been preparing for a long time now , and you ARE ready , did you notice ? - there is no grammar , so ... Trust me , you only need to be careful , and relaxed , and concentrate and the same time , but I really think you can all do fine if you do it seriously , there is no extra work to be done , just to be careful to what I say - and have said in class .....
Back to top Go down
https://euroclass.forumotion.com
phil

phil

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Here is what we are preparing for you ............   Here is what we are preparing for you ............ Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 5:13 pm

Relax, take it easy !!

Don't worry, it's time to evaluate your skill

Enjoy !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here is what we are preparing for you ............   Here is what we are preparing for you ............ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here is what we are preparing for you ............
Page 1 of 1