euroclass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
euroclass

forum collège

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Merrick : our performance ....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2007-02-21

Merrick : our performance .... Empty
PostSubject: Merrick : our performance ....   Merrick : our performance .... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 7:34 pm

It started today .... Wasn't it hot !!!
But really , you did fine , and Eloïse was right , we should have prepared more according to the audio room , but you improvised well! , and on Friday , learning through experience , we will be better in between scenes , because we 'll have to be quicker !!! It's a pity I couldn't see the other plays , But , I hope I will manage to watch it on Friday night , ( I saw -and heard a little of Julien and Valentin , they were good as usual , when they want ... And again what nice costumes , you all looked GREAT !! )

Also, if you have a minute , go to "putfile", you'll see that we did a little scene ( thank you , Vince , I know I made you sweat with the mask , and the big shirt ) , you were a great help... Sorry , Lumilla , and Eloise , you are not in for the moment , next time , I hope to get you too !!! - You were good on the stage , and I do want to record that !!!
Teach ....
Back to top Go down
https://euroclass.forumotion.com
Aurélien B.

Aurélien B.

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2007-09-11

Merrick : our performance .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merrick : our performance ....   Merrick : our performance .... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 9:35 pm

Goood
I don't like when I say "meïk" instead "Merrik" but that's still fine ...
Back to top Go down
http://www.lechtigarsdu83.skyrock.com

Merrick : our performance ....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
euroclass :: Euro :: 2007/2008 :: 3e Euro-
Jump to: