euroclass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
euroclass

forum collège

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Did you see the photos of the BIG CHALLENGE ??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dmonrocher

dmonrocher

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-01-20

Did you see the photos  of the BIG CHALLENGE  ?? Empty
PostSubject: Did you see the photos of the BIG CHALLENGE ??   Did you see the photos  of the BIG CHALLENGE  ?? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 6:39 pm

http://www.thebigchallenge.com/fr/photos.php

go to photos 80 to 85 !!!!!!

And go and revise !!!
Back to top Go down
Aurélien B.

Aurélien B.

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Did you see the photos of the BIG CHALLENGE ??   Did you see the photos  of the BIG CHALLENGE  ?? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 10:29 pm

There are nice !!! Cool it's in remember of the last year and it's strange to see us !!! I think Julien, Phil, Leana (& me) have changed a lot especially Julien about his hairstyle Laughing I think these photos and this forum will be always here to remember us we have been at secondary school before and now it seems to be so far ... Smile By the way, I think I ll never forget the moment where we tried to cheat on with Learning at Europe' final it's was very laughing - I watched again elephant man and the film about London also it's always a pleasure to do it especially for memories (I ll never forget victoria station !!! Razz )

see you soon at the party
Back to top Go down
http://www.lechtigarsdu83.skyrock.com
phil

phil

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Did you see the photos of the BIG CHALLENGE ??   Did you see the photos  of the BIG CHALLENGE  ?? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 8:05 pm

Aurélien B. wrote:
I think Phil have changed a lot

Hum you can see me on a photo where I'm not Smile
Back to top Go down
Aurélien B.

Aurélien B.

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Did you see the photos of the BIG CHALLENGE ??   Did you see the photos  of the BIG CHALLENGE  ?? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 7:51 pm

Yeah sorry after looking again I noticed my mistake lol! Indeed, I took Gaston for you .... but shame on me Very Happy bye
Back to top Go down
http://www.lechtigarsdu83.skyrock.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did you see the photos of the BIG CHALLENGE ??   Did you see the photos  of the BIG CHALLENGE  ?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did you see the photos of the BIG CHALLENGE ??
Page 1 of 1