euroclass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
euroclass

forum collège

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What you said about the play ...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2007-02-21

What you said about the play ... Empty
PostSubject: What you said about the play ...   What you said about the play ... Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 1:00 pm

Well, on the whole, your essays weren't too bad: Here is some extracts of what you said that I intend to send to the company :

« The actor who played J. Merrick ( Elephant Man) was very good because it’s hard to play a character like that »

« I thought the guy who played him was very good and he succeeded to make me understand the pain of his character very well »

« … something I disliked : it was about Princess Alexandra who was too much caricatural …. »

«  »The woman who played Dr Treves’s wife was very good! She played like I imagined it ... »

« About the performance, I think it was very good and I liked it very much. The performance of the actors was good too. But I didn’t like the performance of the actress who had the character of the Princess. It was very funny but too caricatural. »

« The actors tried to make the play more funny with Tom Norman. In the film he is the bad guy without remorses , but in the play, he’s more fun, he’s a bit friendly... »

« So I found this play very good. Short, but good ... »

« The play was not very difficult to understand…. »

« I disliked the moment of the play when J. Merrick died ... »

« In fact, it’s a tragic story, but some scenes were funny… So, it wasn’t sad . »

« The Princess was a bit ridiculous but she was very funny! »

« It was very different from the image I had, but it was good . »

« And I was happy because I understood all the play. »

« J. Merrick was well represented and the actor who played him was really perfect. »

«  I found the set funny, I enjoyed to see how the actors changed it in front of us. We realized that they didn’t need a lot of cupboards and desks and chairs to make a good set . »

«  In my head I imagined Tom Norman was more violent, more dark. »

« I loved the scene when Mr Merrick told: » Doctor, I thank you very much.. » It was very beautiful …. « 
Back to top Go down
https://euroclass.forumotion.com

What you said about the play ...
Page 1 of 1