euroclass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
euroclass

forum collège

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

photos from our elephant man film

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dmonrocher

dmonrocher

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-01-20

photos from our elephant man film Empty
PostSubject: photos from our elephant man film   photos from our elephant man film Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 8:57 am

if you want to see them, go to putfile...I couldn't put the film, it is already http://www.putfile.com/album/189066o big...
Back to top Go down
Aurélien B.

Aurélien B.

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: photos from our elephant man film   photos from our elephant man film Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 12:56 pm

that's simply BIG !!! Very nice to look at them Also, there is one where we can see the shadow of NORMAN which emphasize this baddy a lot !!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.lechtigarsdu83.skyrock.com
dmonrocher

dmonrocher

PostSubject: Re: photos from our elephant man film   photos from our elephant man film Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 1:32 pm

Well, on Monday , I will bring my computer so that you all can see this first scene, and meanwhile, I can lend you my dvd, I am not sure you can read it , but we can try ....I 'll bring it tomorrow( I'll bring it tomorrow afternoon, try to come and see me some time .. I don't remember in which room, but you'll find me ) Smile
And I hope you will all be ready for the shooting, and especially Julien and his mask.... Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Aurélien B.

Aurélien B.

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: photos from our elephant man film   photos from our elephant man film Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 1:55 pm

Well I believe you are in the third floor ... don't you ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.lechtigarsdu83.skyrock.com
dmonrocher

dmonrocher

PostSubject: Re: photos from our elephant man film   photos from our elephant man film Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 3:26 pm

No, I don't think tomorrow I'll be on the third floor, I will tell you ... We will all be on the second floor, and I will be in room 28...
See you all.. well, no , I won't see you , you will be with the other teachers, BE SERIOUS BE GOOD
Back to top Go down
phil

phil

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: photos from our elephant man film   photos from our elephant man film Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 10:13 pm

So easy....
I never have stress
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: photos from our elephant man film   photos from our elephant man film Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

photos from our elephant man film
Page 1 of 1